Friday, April 15, 2011

Date Night!!


No, not the Tina Fey/Steve Carrell kind. It’s Friday, and I’ve got a hot one tonight! Not much to look forward to in theaters this weekend, but maybe a solid scare, courtesy of Scream 4 will set the mood for snuggling.

The libertarian in me wants to check out the big screen adaptation of Ayn Rand’s Atlas Shrugged (Part 1), but Cosmo Dog recommends avoiding controversial political discourse during the early stages of courtship. So that’s out!

The kid in me wants to see RIO, but Roger Ebert’s dog Blackie just texted me, and apparently, it’s only so-so.

Well, I’d better go – I have so much to do! Pick up my bandana from the cleaners, tidy up the doghouse. Oh, and I better brush my teeth, because romance is in the air, I can feel it. Check back on Monday for new reviews and that Fucking Cat's box office round-up. Bark at ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ruff Crowd: Movie Reviews For Dogs, By Dogs - Blogged EatonWeb Blog Directory